Monday, November 17, 2014

Stripes, Stripes, Stripes


Try this:
Striped Candlesticks.

Here's what you will need:

Candlesticks. (mine were the least inexpensive...something like 75 cents each.)
Acrylic craft paint. (I went with a metallic theme, but these would also be adorable doing different colored stripes!)
Masking Tape
Sponge Paintbrush

 I did three candles and did each set of stripes a little different.
(I cut some of the tape in half to create smaller strips.)

Squeeze a little drop of paint on your foam brush.
You really only need to use a veryyy small amount.
Dab the paint on the candlestick in thin even layers.
I only did one coat of paint on my candles, but you could do more coats for a thicker look.


Once your paint is dry, remove the tape and enjoy!

So simple.
So pretty.

XO-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS