Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My go-to snack...


You guys.
This stuff?
It's incredible.
Oh, did I mention?
It's super healthy.
Win-Win.

One day at work, my friend Sam brought in this delicious snack.
I was instantly hooked and needed the recipe.
It is SO simple & delicious.

  
What you will need:
I'm giving the ingredients for a full batch. I usually only make a half batch, but this would be great for a game day snack or appetizer. So if you are feeding a crowd, you will want to use the full recipe :)
6 roma tomatoes
2 avocados
2 cans of white beans (drained)
2 cans of white corn (drained)
1 bunch of cilantro (de-stemmed and chopped fine)
5-6 green onions (chopped)
2 packets of dry Italian dressing
(follow the instructions to make the dressing, but DO NOT add the oil. Only add the vinegar and water.)
salt & pepper as preferred.






 That is it!
So simple.
So healthy.
So delicious.



This is delicious served with chips & eaten like chips and salsa, but it is so good you can seriously just eat a bowl of it. I'm not even kidding.

I've also served this with grilled chicken & it is amazing.

Give it a try!

xo-elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS