Friday, November 21, 2014

It's a little 'chili...'


When it is chilly outside, there is nothing better than a hot bowl of homemade chili for dinner.
I don't know about where you live..
but, we have officially hit the freezing point here.

This recipe is a family favorite.
I have it in my cookbook as "Mom's Yummy Chili."
But, if you want to know a little bit more about it..
This isn't your normal chili...it's a sweet chili.

Sweet. Chili.
I said it.
It smells divine cooking, and tastes even better.


This recipe is so easy...there is no need for step-by-step instructions. You just cook your meat (I used ground turkey), throw everything in the pot, and let it simmer for a few hours. :)

This chili is even better the next day...and the next day...
Keep warm & make some chili tonight! 

Enjoy!

xo-elle


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS