Saturday, November 15, 2014

have an egg-cellent weekend!


I love having breakfast on the weekends.
Like, a reaaal good breakfast.
Let's face it...i guess we should call it brunch....we usually eat at like 11!
But when does breakfast end and lunch start?
Who knows.
Anywaysss...

Most mornings I'm in a rush and quickly grab and apple on my way out the door.
But, on the weekends?
We like to go all out.

Here's an easy breakfast/brunch recipe to try this weekend!

Eggs Benedict & Fried Polenta

Eggs
Canadian Bacon
Polenta
Feta Cheese

That easy.

1. I pan fried my polenta til it was nice and crispy. (I used a garlic polenta, but you can use any flavor :)

2. I grilled my canadian bacon on the griddle. (I used peppered canadian bacon...i highly suggest it!)

3. I used a round cookie cutter to cook my egg in a circle. (You could also use a biscuit cutter)
4. Add a little feta (optional) to the top of your polenta.
5. Stack it up! (polenta, feta, canadian bacon, & egg on top)

This is a fun alternative to the usual breakfast options.
Give it a try!

xo-elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS