Tuesday, October 7, 2014

skin. skin. skin.

the struggle against adult acne is real.

and it's no fun.

believe me...
i know what it's like to wake up with 10 new zits,
on top of the 10 old zits that still haven't gone away.

zits suck.
they are relentless.
there's no doubt about that.

i'm convinced they only exist to keep us humble.
or at least that's what i tell myself to feel better! 

now i'm not here to tell you that i have a miracle cure for pimples,
because without acne medication and zit cream,
my skin is awful.

a w f u l.

BUT,
 i do have a little secret that i can't wait to tell you about!

about once a week i like to give my skin a little extra love.

whether my skin is breaking out,
is dry and needs hydration,
is dull and tired,
or it just needs a little pick me up-

and the best part...
they are only $1.99.
and i get them at walmart.

yep.
that's right.
one dollar. and ninety nine cents. 
from.
walmart.
these masks are quick and easy.

no water or extra ingredients needed.
just open the packet,
apply,
and BAM!
 
without fail,
my skin always looks and feels a little more radiant after i use one of these bad boys.
 now guys,
listen up.

because me and elle absolutely love you...
we are giving away my 5 favorite Feeling Beautiful masks!

[dead sea minerals anti stress mask]
[revealing peel-off mask]
[avocado and oatmeal clay mask]
[charcoal and black sugar polishing mask]
[charcoal and black sugar mud mask]

here's how to enter.

1. make sure you follow @bestontheblock_ on instagram
2. like the giveaway photo
3. comment on the photo and tag 3 friends
[if you comment on this post your chances of winning might just get a little better... just sayin']

THAT'S IT! 

good luck!

kkkk bye!
e

10 comments:

  1. I've always seen these at Walmart but never purchased. I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always looking for a face mask that won't make me break out, woohoo! I will have to give these a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm not very nice to my skin, so it will really appreciate these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my roommate and I get made fun of on the daily because of our mask-snap chats we send to friends!! we've been using the "Indian healing clay mask" but both experiencing anything far from good results! I'd looove to try these :) awesome Instagram and giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always admired your gorgeous skin!!!! I would love to win this giveaway. PS- loooving this new blog. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adult acne is super lame. I need me some of thisssss. - whitney

    ReplyDelete
  7. My skin has been much different since life changes came my way, these would be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to try these!!! And I'm so glad they are from Wally it makes it better to find a product that is affordable and easy to get your hands on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate Walmart. but I would go for these.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS