Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wrap it up!



Growing up, I always looked forward to wrapping presents. My family would always have an "ugly bow party" and try to create the ugliest present.
It's such a happy memory/tradition.

Needless to say, my love of present wrapping is still going strong.

I love to:
Lock myself away
Jam out to christmas music.
(Wham, 'Last Christmas' & N*Sync Christmas...the classics)
 & wrap a bunch of presents.

It is the best.

I'm sure a lot of people don't really care what their presents look like (i mean, c'mon...they all get ripped apart and thrown away), but those presents are sitting under your tree until Christmas! Why not make them as pretty as possible?!

(materials used: copper wrapping paper, white chalk paint pen, pink pom-pom trim)

 (materials used: gold giltter gift box, stickers, yarn)

 (materials used: gold wrapping paper, pink pom pom trim)


 (materials used: brown postal paper, acrylic paints, puff paint, gold wrapping paper yarn)

Have you started wrapping presents?!

Tuck yourself away.
Crank up "All I Want For Christmas Is You"
& get wrapping!

xo-elle


1 comment:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS