Wednesday, January 7, 2015

my daily lip color...

Do you ever find a lip color you can't get enough of?
This is that color for me.
NARS "Bahama"

E introduced me to this color & I have been obsessed with it ever since.
(It's pretty great to have a makeup artist as a best friend) ;)

The color? It's can't be beat. It is the perfect mix of pink and brown. I'm convinced it is a perfect dupe if you are going for a Kylie Jenner lip color.
(Yes...I am obsessed with finding the Kylie Jenner lipstick.)


This velvet matte lip pencil is perfection.
I was worried it would dry my lips out and make them flakey and creased since it's matte.
NOT. THE. CASE!
It doesn't dry your lips out at all.
AND
It goes on light and creamy.
Honestly, I forget i'm wearing it sometimes. It's that good.




Do you have a color you wear daily?
What is your favorite brand?

xo-elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS